Presented by the OVC Task Force and interagency PEPFAR this webinar titled Protecting the social service workforce: best practices including mental health, discusses how OVC and Clinical implementing partners can apply lessons learned from efforts supporting social service workers during COVID-19. This webinar provides an overview of the daily challenges experienced by social service workers, country-level examples of what has been done to support them, and how implementer can apply these best practices during COVID-19.
Presentation slide deck is available here and the video is below.
- Tanya Medrano, Senior Technical Advisor, FH360
- Hugh Salmon, Director, Global Social Service Workforce Alliance
- Sandra Oosthuizen, National Association of Child Care Workers, South Africa
- Washington Jiri, Child Protection Advisor, Bantwana Zimbabwe, World Education
- Karesma Mushi, Programme Officer REPSSI Tanzania
- Jessica Tabler Mullis, OVC Senior Specialist Save the Children
- Diana Chamrad, Improvement Director, Vulnerable Children and Families and Mental Health, URC
- Sally Bjornholm, Senior HIV Technical Officer, Orphan and Vulnerable Children, USAID