The OVC Task Force and interagency PEPFAR colleagues discuss how electronic case management systems (eCMS) can help OVC projects collect and manage data in ways that optimize the care provided to vulnerable children and their families. Please see the Save the Date below and in attachment.
The webinar includes an overview of benefits and current use of electronic case management systems (eCMS) in OVC programs, and introduces the forthcoming USAID-developed OVC Case Management System Key Considerations, a document created to support country teams as they are thinking about developing an electronic case management system to support OVC beneficiaries. It also includes country-level examples of how eCMS systems are being developed and applied, and lessons learned to inform the way forward.
- Sally Bjornholm, Senior HIV Technical Officer, Orphan and Vulnerable Children, USAID
- Seghen Haile, Health Information Systems Technical Advisor, USAID
- Jenny Mwanza, Data.FI, Senior Technical Advisor, The Palladium Group
- Sara Miner, Strategic Information Advisor, USAID/Zimbabwe
- Busoye Anifalaje, Data.FI, Chief Implementation Officer, BAO Systems
- Sasha Angelevski, Chief of Party, Sustainable Outcomes for Sustainable Outcomes for Children and Youth, CRS
- Lisa Parker, PhD, Director, Measurement and Learning, Palladium
- Lauren Oleykowski, Senior Technical Advisor, Vulnerable Children, CRS