January 8, 2020–Working Group Discussions
January 9, 2020–Conference
Keeping Children Safe will be leading discussions child safeguarding through evidence-based communication and information, promoting donor and researcher involvement in supporting and undertaking studies, building capacity and improving knowledge of child abuse internationally.
The discussions will cover:
- Safeguarding Children in Conflicts and Crisis Situations – One third of our members are operating development, education and health programmes in protracted conflicts and crises. How can we implement effective child safeguarding in the context of emergencies?
- Supporting Partners – Two thirds of our members support partners with multiple programmes in the region. How can we best support them to implement effective safeguarding measures?
- Safeguarding Culture in Education – Half of our network members support education programmes in the region. How can we work together to make sure all children are safe to learn?
- Victim /Survivor Centred Approach – How do we best support the victims and survivors of abuse?
- Safeguarding children and youth in Sport – All children and youth have the right to participate safely in sport. How can we ensure they are protected from abuse?
- Child and Youth participation in safeguarding – Sharing good practice and developing key guidance for the network.
Attendance and Registration
The event is free to all working in child safeguarding. To sign up for a place at the event please register here.