Initiated in 2017, the 4Children Uganda System Strengthening Project has made significant contributions to the strengthening of the social service workforce in Uganda. Prior to the project closes September 30, 2020, 4Children held a webinar to reflect on the key successes and learning gathered over the life of the project—including before and amid the COVID-19 pandemic. 4Children was joined by representatives from its key partners and stakeholders, including UNICEF, Makerere University Department of Social Work and Social Administration, and the National Association of Social Workers of Uganda (NASWU)…View the full webinar description.
- Julie Grier-Villatte, EYCD Office Director, USAID Uganda
- Michelle Ell, Uganda Project Director, CRS
- Dr. Eddy Walakira, Uganda Project Director, MAKU
- Michael Byamukama, President MASWU; Country Director, REPSSI
- Birgithe Lund-Henriksen, Chief of Child Protection, UNICEF
The full webinar is available below and the presentation slide deck can be found here.